Unable to Update Certain First Community CU of Oregon Accounts

Options
This has been going on for several weeks now. I have reported the problem to Quicken, but nothing changes.

I click the button to update my accounts. It runs - and updates everything except my accounts from First Community Credit Union of Oregon.

I was getting an error saying it was a problem with the Quicken Servers. Now I get an error saying unable to update accounts. Try again later. I have tried again for several weeks.

Any suggestions to fix this would be great.

I'm using Quicken Deluxe on Windows 10.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the image you provided, the error code is CC-502.
    Please review and follow instructions here: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502

• Mnkymn71
    Mnkymn71 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've read it. I have done everything in that (with the exception of calling support yet). Still does not work. I've contacted the bank and they say it is not at their end. I've waited and had this, as well as other errors (unfortunately, I did not take a screen shot of the other errors) for almost a month now.

I guess the only thing I have not done is call Quicken Support.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it. They will probably ask you submit a bunch of log files for research (and tell you how to do it).

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.