Chase Quick Pay Authenticating Issue

Options
Is there a fix to the issue? I still have to authenticate my account multiple times for bill pay even if its within the same login.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @nothingclever,

Thank you for contacting the community with this issue, I am sorry that you are experiencing this. 

If you are attempting to pay bills towards Chase, you may experience errors related to one-time verification codes.

As part of their enhanced security, Chase routinely requires users to complete multi-factor authentication when connected through aggregator services. To increase the likelihood of a successful payment, we recommend updating your Chase bill in the Bills & Income tab and completing the authentication prior to making a payment.

Unfortunately, you may be prompted to perform this verification step again in the future, due to Chase security requirements. 

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and are looking for ways to help resolve the issue.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a resolution become available, please follow this alert by clicking the Bookmark icon in the upper right. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901194/ongoing-12-14-21-quicken-bill-manager-chase-is-currently-experiencing-payment-difficulties#latest

Thank you for your patience. 

Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Yes I have experienced this for some time now.  The message returned from Chase with the verification code is always "YOU'RE SIGNING IN WITH A NEW DEVICE UES REQUESTED CODE --------------" .  Since I am NOT signing in with a new device, I have assumed it is that Quicken has made a change and that Chase believes this request for download is now coming from a new device.  Is that a possibility?  By the way, I don't mind reaffirming who I'm with Chase.  It is a quick process to get the code.
  • nothingclever
    Options
    The reauthorization makes sense, and it's easily solvable with putting the passcode. The concern is that someones my payments would not even go through despite reauthenticating, and I would have to re-do the whole process again. I've almost missed a payment because of this which was more concerning.
This discussion has been closed.