Anyone else having trouble downloading transactions from Capital One MasterCard?

Options
I'm receiving a Download Error and message that I need to reauthorize. I've reauthorized several times but it's not helping. Error code is FDP-350.

Best Answers

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @MonicaCM

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue. I apologize that you are experiencing this error. I am familiar with this particular error and the solution for this is to completely disconnect the account and then re-link the account, authorizing it in the process. To do this, you will want to:

1. Highlight the account with the error in your Accounts list.
    2. Access your Account Settings (this can be done by going to Accounts > Settings or by clicking the Settings Gear in the lower right hand corner of your register.
    3. Select the Downloads tab.
    4. Select Disconnect Account to completely disconnect the account from the Financial Institution
    5. Navigate to the Plus (+) sign in the upper lefthand corner (or Accounts > New > [Account Type])
    6. In the bank list, find your Financial Institution (in this case, Capital One Card Services) and continue.
    7. An authorization page should appear - Input your credentials and the follow the prompts.
    Note: Please make sure that when your account(s) pull(s) up that you LINK them instead of ADDing, otherwise you’ll end up with duplicate accounts.

This disconnection in the beginning is a crucial step in resolving this error.

I hope this helps! If you require further assistance, please reach back out so that we can provide you with further instructions.
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

-Quicken September
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue with Capital One. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi, @MonicaCM

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue. I apologize that you are experiencing this error. I am familiar with this particular error and the solution for this is to completely disconnect the account and then re-link the account, authorizing it in the process. To do this, you will want to:

1. Highlight the account with the error in your Accounts list.
    2. Access your Account Settings (this can be done by going to Accounts > Settings or by clicking the Settings Gear in the lower right hand corner of your register.
    3. Select the Downloads tab.
    4. Select Disconnect Account to completely disconnect the account from the Financial Institution
    5. Navigate to the Plus (+) sign in the upper lefthand corner (or Accounts > New > [Account Type])
    6. In the bank list, find your Financial Institution (in this case, Capital One Card Services) and continue.
    7. An authorization page should appear - Input your credentials and the follow the prompts.
    Note: Please make sure that when your account(s) pull(s) up that you LINK them instead of ADDing, otherwise you’ll end up with duplicate accounts.

This disconnection in the beginning is a crucial step in resolving this error.

I hope this helps! If you require further assistance, please reach back out so that we can provide you with further instructions.
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

-Quicken September
  • Kenneth Porteous
    Kenneth Porteous Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    [Removed--Unhelpful]
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue with Capital One. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.