Update nor upload Schools First Federal Credit Union

Options
I use Quicken online (Home, Business, Rental) and cannot update checking or savings transactions from Quicken nor as QFX upload. However, I added new Heloc from same institution which did upload online.... How can I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi, @Mark and Rhonda

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about this issue! I apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you.

In order to help us better assist you, we may need some additional information - would you mind elaborating a little more on this issue? Is this new HELOC under the same login credentials as the other accounts? Are you receiving any error messages associated with this? If so, what error code(s) are you receiving?  What Connection Method are these accounts connected on?

Additionally, if you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot(s) of the error message(s) you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

FAQ: How do I post a screenshot in the Community from Windows?

FAQ: How do I post a screenshot in the Community from a Mac?

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words... When posting here in the Community, it is very helpful to include screenshots of what you are seeing, to help others help you. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Once you have gathered this additional information, please reach back out to us so that we may further assist you. Thank you!

-Quicken September 

This discussion has been closed.