Schwab transactions no longer being interpreted correctly

After installing the latest release (27.1.37.37), dividend transactions from Schwab which reinvest shares are being entered as deposit and withdrawal transactions. For example a dividend of 10 shares at $10 per share for a total of $100 is being recorded as a deposit of $100 and a withdrawal of $100 - with no effect on the number of shares or cash balance. These used to be recorded as ReinvDiv transactions, ReinvLg and ReinvSh transactions as appropriate. I assume other people are experiencing the same thing?

Answers

• rl.wetzel
    rl.wetzel Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    Yes, same here. Appears it might simpler to go back to manual entry rather than rely on Quicken and/or Schwab.
  • serences48
    serences48 Member ✭✭
    The Schwab transactions appear to the be same as they used to be - it's seems the the interpretation of the transactions in Quicken is the problem. Perhaps someone in Quicken could take a look at the issue?
  • DGF
    DGF Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭
    similar problem here and when I try to manually enter a transaction I cant find ReinvSh or ReinvLg in the list options like last years transactions have. Please fix immediately
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Quicken Windows Subscription Member ✭✭✭✭
    DGF said:
    similar problem here and when I try to manually enter a transaction I cant find ReinvSh or ReinvLg in the list options like last years transactions have. Please fix immediately
    You select the Reinvest action and enter the amounts in these fields:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.