Schwab transactions no longer being interpreted correctly

Options
After installing the latest release (27.1.37.37), dividend transactions from Schwab which reinvest shares are being entered as deposit and withdrawal transactions. For example a dividend of 10 shares at $10 per share for a total of $100 is being recorded as a deposit of $100 and a withdrawal of $100 - with no effect on the number of shares or cash balance. These used to be recorded as ReinvDiv transactions, ReinvLg and ReinvSh transactions as appropriate. I assume other people are experiencing the same thing?

Answers

• rl.wetzel
    rl.wetzel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, same here. Appears it might simpler to go back to manual entry rather than rely on Quicken and/or Schwab.
  • serences48
    serences48 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The Schwab transactions appear to the be same as they used to be - it's seems the the interpretation of the transactions in Quicken is the problem. Perhaps someone in Quicken could take a look at the issue?
  • DGF
    DGF Member ✭✭
    Options
    similar problem here and when I try to manually enter a transaction I cant find ReinvSh or ReinvLg in the list options like last years transactions have. Please fix immediately
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DGF said:
    similar problem here and when I try to manually enter a transaction I cant find ReinvSh or ReinvLg in the list options like last years transactions have. Please fix immediately
    You select the Reinvest action and enter the amounts in these fields:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.