Options
Rob
Rob Member ✭✭
what am I supposed to put here

Answers

• Rob
    Rob Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not very user friendly. I asked my question so what am I supposed to put in the "body"
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like most user-to-user "support" forums, there's a "headline" box followed by a "discussion" or "detail" box.  The idea is to use the headline box to describe in succinct form your problem or question  This box typically has a very limited amount of text space.   Then in the detail box you flesh out the headline by providing some details like dates, amounts, error messages and so forth.
    So you have a headline that reads "how to accept downloaded transactions before they are posted" which presumably is a question despite the lack of a question mark.  But, frankly, I don't know, really, what you mean by that. 
    Do you want transactions to automatically show up in the register or transaction list, or do you want the transactions held in the "Downloaded Transactions" window for you to review?  Those two options are controlled under the Online Services tab on the Account Details window by toggling "Automatic entry is:" On or Off.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    If downloaded transactions are being automatically entered into your account register(s) and you do not want that you should make sure your Preferences are set to not do that.
    If this is not what you are inquiring about, please provide more detail regarding your question.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.