Capital One download/authorization not working

Noticed on the Friday after US Thanksgiving. I update weekly, may have been earlier in the week.

When attempting to run One Step Update for my accounts, Capital One failed. I used the button to send a report, haven't heard anything about that. I have a savings and Visa with them.

Upon chatting with a CSR, they suggested disabling and re-authorizing that account. Made sure that both accounts are checked when we get to that step. The authorization fails, with a message to the effect that "something went wrong, it's not your fault."

It might be interesting to note that I get an email from Capital One telling me I've inked Quicken to my account. Thus, the authorization has worked from their perspective, and the problem is on Quicken's side when processing that response.

This has been going on for nearly a month now.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Hello @scottpeterson057,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• rkalnins
    rkalnins Member
    Any progress on this? (I'm having the exact same problem, for the same amount of time, i.e. since Nov)
This discussion has been closed.