Bank of America, Download Failing (no error message)

Options
rkmorris
rkmorris Member ✭✭
Hi,

I have multiple accounts with Bank of America - checking, savings, CC. BofA changed one of my CC's recently, due to attempted fraudalent use. No issue, and that account is closed. I tried to Close it in Quicken ... and it doesn't work. I also tried deactivating, still no go. But in the process, it broke the new CC, it's not downloading at all any more. Any suggestions how to get this working again? I did try resetting the new CC (in Quicken), also deactivate, reactivate ... but no luck.

Thanks!

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rkmorris said:
    Hi,

I have multiple accounts with Bank of America - checking, savings, CC. BofA changed one of my CC's recently, due to attempted fraudalent use. No issue, and that account is closed. I tried to Close it in Quicken ... and it doesn't work. I also tried deactivating, still no go. But in the process, it broke the new CC, it's not downloading at all any more. Any suggestions how to get this working again? I did try resetting the new CC (in Quicken), also deactivate, reactivate ... but no luck.

Thanks!
    Hello rkmorris,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. What happens, exactly, when you try to deactivate the account for online banking services? Also, are you opening the file from cloud storage or an external drive of some kind?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The past two days Quicken was having issues with certain downloads, including BOA. I just got the notice that it was resolved and three other broken downloads now work but my one BOA is still not working. Hopefully someone will see this and realize that today's fix didn't fix every bank but it got most. Hopefully BOA is running normal later today.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hello @Dave335,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue and also for letting us know that most issues appear fixed, though I am sorry to hear that Bank of America issues appear to persist.

Are you still experiencing issues with Bank of America today? If so, could you please elaborate and provide further details on the issues you are experiencing? Please include any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) you may be receiving as well as which connection method you are using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect).

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    No, everything has been fixed on your end and functioning normally now.
  • rkmorris
    rkmorris Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi,

Yes, also working here now - thanks!
This discussion has been closed.