Bank Download

AFA10
AFA10 Quicken Mac Subscription Member
I s anyone having an issue with local bank downloads. Last download was 12/18, error message 503 since then.

Comments

• Jane W
    Jane W Quicken Windows Subscription Member
    Same problem since mid-September.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Quicken Mac Subscription Moderator mod
    Hi @AFA10,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

In order to better understand the issue that is occurring, I will need some more information. 
    What Financial Institution is the download issue occurring with? What connection method do you have set with this FI (web connect, direct, quicken)? 
    And what is the exact error code that you are receiving?

It would also be helpful to us if you could please send your information logs to Quicken so we can review the error further in-depth. You can do this by clicking bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop when in the Quicken application and then pressing help> report a problem.

I look forward to hearing from you so we can work towards a resolution. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• golferdudedraw
    golferdudedraw Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭
    Like others with their bank downloads, I am not able to download checking account transactions from SunTrust.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Quicken Mac Subscription Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Like others with their bank downloads, I am not able to download checking account transactions from SunTrust.
    Hey golferdudedraw,

Have you tried choosing 'Truist' in instances when you are attempting to add or link your account?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.