OSU Hanging on EWC Updates

Options
guybyny
guybyny Member ✭✭
I have been experiencing this problem since the last Quicken for Windows Update...OSU runs fine updating the DC accounts but then just endlessly hangs "Processing Data" on all the EWC accounts. This a Major Issue!

Comments

• Dennis@1
    Dennis@1 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same for me. Both Windows and Mac. Mac popped up a can't connect to server issue.
  • KernBuckle
    KernBuckle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same here
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi all, 

Thank you for contacting the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing these issues. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding this issue, you can follow this link and bookmark the alert in order to stay up to date on any resolutions that we find and any further alerts regarding this issue. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904181/new-12-21-21-slowness-updating-accounts#latest

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• joecg
    joecg Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having this issue. It's been "in progress" for 20 minutes. I wish there was a Cancel on the OSU window. As it is, I have to use Task Manager and force-close Quicken.

BTW - I usually come to the Quicken Community site when there is an issue. It's been solid for me for several months (yay!) so it's been a while. I don't know when the diligence of updating the "Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues" began, but I don't recall seeing it before. It's locked from public comments, so let me add a note here: Kudos. It looks like your team is on top of notifying the community on issues/status. That's fantastic, much appreciated.
  • Bill West
    Bill West Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with joecg.... in the past, there was an ability to cancel all EWC updates but that was taken away. Thus, we are forced to use Task Manager to kill Quicken - hopefully, this action will not corrupt data files.

Also, it would be helpful to move "Alerts & Known Product Issues" so that it shows first rather than having to tab over to the right to find it.
  • Joseph Witkin
    Joseph Witkin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here
  • Terry
    Terry Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Same here
This discussion has been closed.