Alliant Credit Union syncs BADLY

Boborino
Boborino Member ✭✭
I have a checking, savings, and credit card set up to sync with Quicken for Mac.

1) The checking/savings accounts appear to sync correctly but the Auto-Reconcile function never works.

2) Bigger issue with ACU Visa CC....Quicken imports 6 transactions from about 30 days ago as NEW transactions, even though they were already imported/reconciled in the past. This happens every time I sync with ACU and as the month progresses its a new set of transactions but always spacing in the past (about 30 days). Also, Auto-Reconcile attempts but is always off.

I also get an General Error message occasionally when connecting to the CC account.
Thanks

Comments

• Hi @Boborino,

Thank you for contacting the community, I understand how this issue could be frustrating. 

We do currently have an active alert regarding syncing using the cloud and the general sync error that occurs. I have added the link which you can follow and bookmark in order to stay up to date on any resolutions that we may find. I suggest following this alert until a resolution has been found then attempting to update and auto reconcile again. We are currently aware of these issues occurring and have escalated them and are internally working on a resolution. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904291/investing-property-debt-accounts-dont-sync-to-mobile-or-web#latest

Thank you for your continued support and patience. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.