Quicken brand Credit Card US Bank - not updating

I can activate my Quicken Credit Card account using the Card Access ID, and the Card Access Password, which was mailed, and it downloads new transactions once. Then it doesn't download/connect again after the initial 1st-time download. I can deactivate the account and reactivate again, and once again new transactions are downloaded but the second time it says the password or username is incorrect. Each time I reactivate it asks for a new password (one that is up to 8 characters long - my online password can be longer). It doesn't matter if I save the new password to the vault or not, and I can log into my account online at www.quickencard.com using my old (and longer) password. I'm using Quicken Home and Business for Windows R37.37. Any suggestions?

Comments

  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @swimraft,

    Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

    We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

    I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • swimraft
    swimraft Member ✭✭
    Update: The error msg is: During the last online session, Quicken encountered an online error [OL-332-A].
    What does that mean? The customer ID or password you entered does not match the information on file with your financial institution.
  • swimraft
    swimraft Member ✭✭
    Update: May have discovered a work around. I changed the password within the Password Vault back to the 4-digit Access Code (which was mailed from US Bank). This time I received an error OL-331-a, which stated the password needs to be changed and the next time I update it will ask for a new password. I then updated again, and it requested a new password. I entered a new password (which btw was my old password), and it downloaded my new transactions. I then updated once more expecting to receive the OL-332-A error again, however it did not, and it seemed to operate properly. I'll keep you posted if it's successful with actual new transactions downloaded without having to change the password again.
This discussion has been closed.