Citibank CC-800 Error Persists

Options
jmurrdog
jmurrdog Member ✭✭
As of 12/26, whenever I attempt to update my Citi Visa account in Quicken, I receive a CC-800 error code. I've tried the "Fix It" option, deactivating and reactivating, resetting, file validation and repair, and probably a few other things that I can't recall. In need of a fix that works???

Answers

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hi @jmurrdog, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue and I completely understand how frustrating it can be. To resolve a CC-800, I'd recommend first deactivating all Citi accounts in QUicken. Then, do a validate and repair. After this step, go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Click "Sign in as a different user" then sign out. Once you are signed out, close Quicken, then reopen and sign back in. After this is complete, you can go to Tools > Add Account > Select Citi & sign in > and link your accounts to the existing ones in Quicken. Please let me know if this resolves your error and again I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 
    - Quicken Jade
  • jmurrdog
    jmurrdog Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tried the above steps and the issue is gone. I believe the key was signing out of Quicken and signing back in. I did not incorporate that step in my previous attempts to correct the issue. Thank you!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @jmurrdog,

Thank you for contacting the community and for taking the time to respond. We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.