Constant problems w/One Step Update

Frank5
Frank5 Member ✭✭✭
The primary reason that I use Quicken is to download and track my financial transactions from the various banks and brokerage institutions.  For several months, most notably with Capital One 360 but with other institutions as well, there has been a general failure of the Quicken account update system.  Once again this morning One Step Update fails to complete.

While it is certainly good to hear, periodically, that you are "working on it", this has gone on too long.  Please concentrate all your efforts toward fixing this problem once and for all.

I can only hope that going into the new year we will see a quick resolution to this issue!

Comments

• Hi @Frank5,

Thank you for coming to the community, we are sorry that you are experiencing this issue and understand that it can definitely be frustrating. We do currently have an active alert regarding this error, I have included the link which you can bookmark in order to stay up to date on resolutions and any information that we may have in regards to this issue. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904619/new-12-28-21-slowness-or-errors-when-performing-a-one-step-update#latest

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work towards a resolution. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• davisrj31
    davisrj31 Member ✭✭
    Frank5,

Having the same issue with everything connecting through Express Web Connect. Extremely slow, or never finishes the download and have to use Task Manager to kill Quicken as it hangs the entire app up. No problem with accounts connecting through Direct Connect.

This has been going on since Quicken started moving everything to Web Connect and has been causing me issues since November. Causes no end of wasted time.
This discussion has been closed.