Delete repeating online payments

Options
I had to deactivate my bank account, and then re-activate it in order to reconnect to my bank through Quicken last week. This occurred after multiple discussions with the bank tech support. Direct connect with the bank now works with entered bills, but I now need to delete a recurrent online payment. I did so on the repeating online payment tab. However it is not showing up when I Update the account. When I try to close Quicken I am told "You have requests to delete repeating online instructions. You must send requests now or Quicken will undo the deletion". When I hit the send tab on that screen, the deletion instructions still do not appear and the deletion is undone when I close Quicken. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Frank306,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest following the steps below to remove the payment instructions.
    1. Choose Tools menu >Bill and Income Reminders List and then select the Repeating Online tab.
    2. Click to select the repeating payment you want to delete.
    3. Press and hold the CTRL key and click Delete at the top of the scheduled transaction list.
    4. Quicken displays a message, "This will delete your payment instructions from Quicken. It will not send instructions to the payment center to stop making the payments. You should only use this on the advice of Quicken Technical Support." (The exact wording of this message may vary). Click OK.

Alternatively, please refer to this support article as well for additional instructions and steps to try.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Frank306
    Frank306 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Anja. Worked
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.