Account connectivity lost with upgrade

Daybreak
Daybreak Member ✭✭
Since the most recent upgrade at all of my banking connections have to be reconnected :'( Is there someway to restore this without having to log into each account again? So much for an "upgrade".

Comments

• Hi @Daybreak,

Thank you for contacting the community with this question. I understand that this can be frustrating. 

Unfortunately, if Quicken is requiring you to reconnect all your accounts and input your login information then you will need to do this. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hi @Daybreak,

You could also try Restoring from a Backup from before the update to see if your connections will be restored, however, this is not a guaranteed fix. In the case that it does not restore your connections, you will, unfortunately, have to reconnect your accounts again. As a tip, I recommend reconnecting your accounts (particularly if you have multiple accounts at a given institution under the same login) by pressing the Plus (+) in the upper lefthand corner of your Quicken (or navigating to Accounts > New > [Account type of at least one account with the FI] and then making sure to Link your accounts to their original account. This will allow you to link all of your accounts with that institution at once instead of one at a time. I hope this helps and again I apologize for the nuisance.

If you have other questions or require any additional support, please reach back out as we are always happy to help.

Thank you!

Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Daybreak
    Daybreak Member ✭✭
    I tried that and it didn't work. I've restored all of connections which proceed to duplicate transactions in all of my accounts. Not sure what happened in this upgrade but it definitely caused me hours of extra of work to fix it.
  • Hi @Daybreak,

I appreciate the response and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. After reconnecting your accounts, you can use the reconcile button to hopefully clear up most of the duplicate transactions to save yourself some work. 

Again, I apologize for the nuisance this has been for you. Do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.