Schwab security missing in Portfolio view QM

Naruroa
Naruroa Member ✭✭
I have a Schwab IRA and a Schwab brokerage account. Both include the Money Market fund SWVXX. In Quicken Premier 6.5.1, when I look at the brokerage account, that security is missing in the Portfolio tab and is not carried over into totals, but all transactions are correctly displayed in the Transactions tab. When I look at the IRA account, by contrast, everything *is* correctly displayed.

I think this error first showed up in QM 6.4.4 or 6.4.5.
macOS 12.0.1.

I suspect this is one of the continuing issues in handshaking with Schwab, so I imagine I'll have to live with it for now.
Tagged:

Comments

• jackpcs
    jackpcs Member
    all my security info is missing on all Schwab accounts down loads
  • Same here... Did the recent update and SWVXX is missing in totals... What does Quicken have against SWVXX :)
  • I have that problem with SWVXX AND SWGXX on all my shwab accounts. The transactions come across to Quicken but the neither of these MM funds are included in the portfolio. Can someone from Quicken tell me when this is expected to be resolved? It's been going on since one of the recent updates.
  • Naruroa
    Naruroa Member ✭✭
    I must modify my original post. I said SWVXX is missing from my brokerage account but shows up correctly in my IRA. That is no longer the case. Schwab just made an adjustment (correction of a duplicated dividend) which affected my IRA. Now SWVXX (totally unrelated to the adjustment) is missing from the IRA portfolio listed by Quicken. So the behavior I see now agrees with eemons414 > I have that problem with SWVXX AND SWGXX on all my shwab accounts.
  • jwcoleman
    jwcoleman Member
    Same issue with SWVXX
  • Hello all,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are noticing in your Schwab portfolio, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

Can I have you all go to Help>Report a problem from within your software. Provide a brief description of the issue and leave the log files attached to the report. Then send it over to Quicken so we can review your logs and get this issue escalated if needed. 

Please let us know when you have done this. In addition to that, if possible, please provide screenshots that let us see what is missing. For instance, the security should show in your securities list, so you can screenshot that. Then you can screenshot your portfolio view in Quicken to show it missing from there. Or any other ways you can show this will be appreciated as well.

If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Naruroa
    Naruroa Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Alyssa said:
    > ...
    > Can I have you all go to Help>Report a problem from within your software. Provide a brief description of the issue and leave the log files attached to the report. Then send it over to Quicken so we can review your logs and get this issue escalated if needed. 
    > ...

Problem reported with log files and screenshots as requested. Enjoy!
  • @Naruroa,

Thank you for participating. I will escalate this issue on your behalf. I will let you know if there is anything else I need during that process. If the escalations team needs anything further from you they will reach out via email. 

Quicken Alyssa

• Rll2480
    Rll2480 Member
    Still has not been rectified
This discussion has been closed.