Downloaded transactions unable to be accepted individually.

Options
Keddie
Keddie Member ✭✭
R37.65
Build 27.1.37.65

I updated last week after being billed for another year long subscription and again Quicken kills me. Now even after the manual patch when I go to accept a downloaded transactions I cannot do it individually. When clicking on the transactions in many cases it does not give me the ability to "Accept", "Delete", ect..... Now the only way I can get the transactions into my register is by going into the downloaded transactions and select "Accept all" then go in to each line and update the category. I like to go through line by line and update the category as I accept into the register why is this now a problem?

Seriously how was this not caught by Quicken QA as it is a very basic feature?

Is there a way we can revert to the previous version without corrupting the data or putting my data file at risk?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @Keddie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

To start with, I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.