Cleared balance differs from prior statement balance

eaduddy
eaduddy Member ✭✭
I'm trying to balance my checking account using a paper statement. The cleared balance showing is different from the prior statement balance and the account isn't reconciling after I clear everything. I even tried backing up a month and doing the November statement again - same result. Shouldn't the cleared balance be zero?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Hello @eaduddy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Do you have a recent backup that was saved prior to when this issue started that you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.