How do I fix the error CC-508 with my Citi account?

talbottfam21
talbottfam21 Member ✭✭
I am new to Quicken and have seen several other posts regarding this issue, but their resolutions do not seem to address my problem. When I am trying to connect to my Citi account, I receive the CC-508 error. I have logged into my Citi account and done the data management access approval. I have tried connecting Quicken to the account during the 10 minute period and it still will not connect. There is nothing else on the Citi website that I can find to allow Quicken Access

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @talbottfam21,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-508.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• talbottfam21
    talbottfam21 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    @Quicken Anja This article was helpful but turned out to not be the issue. I was trying to link a credit card account. I was selecting Citibank and needed to be selecting Citi Cards.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.