PERSHING BNY Mellon

fr3edy
fr3edy Member ✭✭
Ever since the first of the year 2022 when Quicken did an update none of the four accounts I have by Pershing BNY Mellon are downloading transactions. I can connect and credentials are approved but at the end of the connection period it states 4 accounts updated, 0 new transactions. Yet when i log in to BNY Pershing accounts, all 4 accounts have had a lot of transactions posted since Jan 1.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @fr3edy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SandyO
    SandyO Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue with my Pershing downloads. The last transaction that downloaded was on Jan 11th. The process runs with no apparent errors, but no transactions download even though there are some that should be downloading, I believe Pershing has also done some kind of a system update in January.
  • fr3edy
    fr3edy Member ✭✭
    I did all that Anja suggested even before I posted this and had already spent over 45 minutes with someone from Quicken that tried to solve this. Since then I disactivated my 4 Pershing accounts created 4 new accounts and three of the four downloaded successfully (but of course only two years of data) so lost historical date, but the 4th still not downloading correctly nor completely for past two years. Still not resolved. Something happened at Pershing and/or Qicken
  • SandyO
    SandyO Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the info
This discussion has been closed.