ibarronn
ibarronn Member ✭✭
Error message:
Quicken is unable to complete your request [OL-221-A]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ibarron,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution you are experiencing this error with as well as which connection method you are using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ibarronn
    ibarronn Member ✭✭
    Thank you Anja.
    Direct connect and HSBC MasterCard.
  • Hello @ibarron,

Thank you for providing us with that information.

Here is a Knowledge Base article that addresses the issue you are having. Please use the link provided to open the article. 

Hope this helps!

Quicken Alyssa

• ibarronn
    ibarronn Member ✭✭
    This is the reply from HSBC Help:
    I apologized but we don't have the excel format option yet on our statements, its only for the recent transactions at this time. Our technical team is already working on this to provide the options to change the statement to qfx / ofx/ excel files. Most of our customers prefer this and compared to the adobe files.
  • ibarronn
    ibarronn Member ✭✭
    I am able to download my HSBC chequing account data - just not HSBC MasterCard?
  • ibarronn
    ibarronn Member ✭✭
    Last comment from HSBC help desk:
    As per checking, there is an ongoing issue between HSBC and Quicken. Quicken is a registered trademark of Intuit Inc. Some customers have been reporting similar issues with Quicken. We are aware of the situation and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
  • @ibarron,

Thank you for reaching out to the financial institution regarding this issue, and thank you for coming back to update us with the information they provided you. 

I do hope that they are able to resolve these issues for you sooner than later. Please feel free to continue updating this discussion with any progress made on this issue, as it may help others experiencing this as well. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.