Windows R38.XX Release (US)
The latest Quicken for Windows release R38.25 is now being made available in staged release format to a limited number of users.
- The Modern Dashboard has been enhanced with new cards and improvements to controls, Drag & Drop, and hiding cards. The three new cards are Net Worth, Income & Expense, and Bills, Income, & Transfer.
- You can now resize the columns in the Account Balances, Net Worth, FBAR, Current Spending vs. Average Spending by Category, and Current Spending vs. Average Spending by Payee reports.
- Simple Investing option now always shows in Add Account screen for investment accounts.
- All scrollbars are now modernized. The option to use the older version of scrollbars has been removed.
- Check Pay payments can now be voided after sending a check. You can now quickly make a payment at the end of adding a new payee. Pay Bills has been added to the Quicken setup process to get you started quickly.
- Other backend improvements to Quicken Bill Manager.
- You can now sync non-image attachments to the cloud.
- Asset accounts would sometimes incorrectly appear in reports.
- The Net Worth graph was inaccurate after using customize to change the Net Worth card.
- The Loan option was appearing incorrectly when adding direct connect accounts.
- Custom Portfolio Views did not save column width changes
- After reconciling a credit card account, the Make Credit Card Payment screen still reappeared after choosing Don't show me this screen again
- The option to un-match auto-accepted transactions did not appear for downloaded transactions.
- An issue reenabling accounts for Quicken Bill Manager after restoring a file from backup.
Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.
This discussion has been closed.