Wells Fargo CC-501 Error Continues

QuickHvy
QuickHvy Member
Even though this issue was marked as resolved on 1/20/2022 (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7906694/resolved-1-20-22-wells-fargo-cc-501-101-fdp-119#latest), I am still experiencing it.

It started after a mandatory password change at Wells Fargo. I changed the password there and checked to make sure the new password worked on the main site.

I update the password at Quicken Premier and I start receiving CC-501 errors.

I changed the password another dozen times to see if there were any special characters were tripping it up, but even simple passwords did not resolve the issue.

I have not been able to download transactions since 1/25/2022

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @QuickHvy,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting that you are still receiving error CC-501 with Wells Fargo, though I apologize for the trouble and for not having received a response yet.

Since you are receiving this error after the Alert was marked as resolved, at this point, we recommend that you please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents will likely need to collect your log files for further escalation.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.