Unable to Change "Don't add to Quicken"

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: how to change add account action from don't add to quicken.

Comments

• Jerry Ptak
    Jerry Ptak Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have a similar problem. When i attempt to 'activate downloads' for a specific credit card account, I follow the process, provide my login and password, complete second step verification, a window pops up indication information is being transmitted, then a window appears saying it found the account, but the action on the right says "Don't add to Quicken". It gives me no option to make any changes. When I click 'next', the window closes. This account had been downloading fine until recently. I have already tried to reset the account. How do I fix this?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @Jerry Ptak,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

Could you please provide the name of the financial institution as well as which connection method you are using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.