DCU Login Failing after DCU website update

Options
12346»

Answers

• dhcernese
    dhcernese Member ✭✭
    Options
    yup, same here. OTP required for update again. However, PAYMENTS TO DCU VISA STILL SHOW UP AS CHARGES! (sorry for yelling, I can't resist)

Quicken Classic Premier R55.26 on Windows10 now. I started with MYM (Managing Your Money) on DOS

• joezeppelin
    joezeppelin Member ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Wow, we're up to six pages of posts now... when I started this I thought I was the only one because it took a while before others to chime in.

So I can get updates and my checking account downloads new transactions but doesn't clear transactions that I've already entered manually. My Visa account also puts payments in as charges and I have to keep authenticating access with a text or email, very annoying.
  • quser25
    quser25 Member
    Options
    Watch out when you reconcile. The DCU statements came out today. I reconciled and many of my accounts were off by X. When I scroll to the beginning of the account There is an Opening Balance is X transaction. I set this to zero and my accounts reconciled. I had used Quicken since before I used DCU so, in my case, all of these should have been zero.
  • davidbryan
    davidbryan Member
    Options
    I've been able to do automatic downloads but I still am getting the 2FA prompt, so fingers crossed that will stop soon!
  • ncovitz
    ncovitz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anyone else having an issue with Quicken having proper budgets with the 'Digital Old' version but losing them with the supposedly new 'digital federal credit union' version? things had looked fine when I unlinked from 'Old' and relinked (as suggested by a DCU person...) until I went to check a budget... not sure if it's pilot error or.....
  • CMMVM
    CMMVM Member ✭✭
    Options
    Opening Balances Tip: Thankfully, for all my accounts in Quicken, I had recorded in the account comments box in Quicken as well as in an external file what all my Opening Balances for my files should be. I did find that the opening balances had changed after re-connecting and downloading new transactions.

Fixing: I disconnected online services from each account, then selected generic "Digital Federal Credit Union"; I did NOT select the 'old' named connection or any other version.

Gratitude: I appreciate the person who got this thread started and all the people who shared their discovery and tips. I hope everything gets resolved for everyone soon.
  • knuthvol4
    knuthvol4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    FYI, yesterday I got an email from DCU explaining the status of the new platform rollout.  In part, it lists expected enhancements they are currently working on.  One bullet item says:

Expand external connectivity to link your DCU accounts to Personal Finance Management services (ex: Quicken, Acorns, Mint, etc.)

Meanwhile for me, like it seems many others, my accounts are all  working fine, except I have to redo the 2FA every time.

Larry
  • knuthvol4
    knuthvol4 Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    And my 2FA works OK as long as I select email.  Phone/text does not work.  The notice from DCU says in another bullet item:

Revised multi-factor authentication to support using email address in addition to text and voice calls

... which is weird since email seems to be the only method that does work.
  • jabm1973
    jabm1973 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Just completely reset online access for my DCU accounts after (re-)installing latest Quicken/patch and it didn't ask for 2fa (4/15/2022) - doesn't mean the next time I do the One-Step-Update - it won't ask -- Anyway another issue with Quicken/DCU that I haven't seen answers to elsewhere - is in resetting the online access - it wouldn't link my HELOC & HELOC Fixed Rate Loan to the existing Quicken Registers. - Checking and multiple savings - perfect - linked to existing registers and this time no extra starting balance at the top - But not the loans. Anyone have a workaround for it -- tried asking in a support chat, but they couldn't answer this one -- only to completely reset online access, removing bank name and account # from register setting. Nope still won't link Loan or HELOC to existing register.
  • pkeegan
    pkeegan Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Today, I downloaded transactions without 2FA, for the first time since the DCU website update. There was no Quicken update involved.
  • dhcernese
    dhcernese Member ✭✭
    Options
    "Nope still won't link Loan or HELOC to existing register." this was a change in Quicken for those account types, search for articles here on the subject (combined with DCU's account type changes, otherwise we would have seen it earlier)

Quicken Classic Premier R55.26 on Windows10 now. I started with MYM (Managing Your Money) on DOS

• dhcernese
    dhcernese Member ✭✭
    Options
    Also a couple days updates without 2FA, yay. However, DCU Visa payments and credits still download as charges.

This discussion has been closed.