Apple card

Answers

• Zoolook
    Zoolook Member, Mac Beta Beta
    KMC Music said:
    So, is the problem with Goldman Sachs or with Quicken? Anyone know?

Thanks.
    Very likely Apple.
  • KMC Music
    KMC Music Member ✭✭
    I've been through tech support with all three (Apple, Goldman Sachs and Quicken). Quicken says "We are experiencing some issue with the imports. I'm creating a ticket about this so we can escalate it. I apologize for the inconvenience."
  • KMC Music
    KMC Music Member ✭✭
    Seems to be related to this: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7905187/new-01-03-22-qfx-web-connect-files-not-importing/p1?new=1
  • Elgin Mason
    Elgin Mason Member
    I can not load my Apple Card transactions in Quicken. It said Web Connection has been disconnected. I chatted with Quicken and was told Apple no longer support Quicken. Is that true?
  • I'm having the same problem today. this really sucks.
  • bobk119
    bobk119 Member
    I have the same problem today after updating Quicken. Please fix ASAP. After the delay in getting this functionality initially enabled last year which was disappointing it has worked fine. I haven't found any way for Apple Cards to use web connect there has only been this monthly .qfx download option so it is more important that it works.
  • Zoolook
    Zoolook Member, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2022
    I just tried to import my Apple Card transactions manually both by QFX and OFX and get this error:

Quicken Mac 6.6.0
  • Ramias
    Ramias Member ✭✭✭
    This was a QFX import and not a web connect. what was "dropped"?
  • RickB_Mac
    RickB_Mac Mac Beta Beta
    This is a deal breaker, Quicken folks. Please get this fixed. Why use Quicken if I can't import the transactions from the QFX file provided by Apple Card?

Dedicated Quicken user since 1990

• Mike59
    Mike59 Member
    It's been working for me fine until this now. Apple Card doesn't show up in the Banking Institutions when I try to reset my connection because of following error. "Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]."
  • tomstrader
    tomstrader Member, Mac Beta Beta
    I second this and completely agree with Papa L., Ramias, and RicB_Mac.  Even the CSV import doesn't work.  Being able to Import QFX and CSV files is the minimum for any financial management software.  It's literally the minimum.
  • same problem with Apple Card. Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885].
  • McCookies
    McCookies Member
    Same problem. Makes no sense that I can't manually import a QFX file into the software because 'Web Connect' isn't working. Web Connect has never worked for the Apple Card!
  • danielrmorel
    danielrmorel Member ✭✭
    Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]. - I have exactly the same problem today it worked fine for the past 18 months and then today when I try to import my data for February I receive the above message.
  • danielrmorel
    danielrmorel Member ✭✭
    I tried to trick the system from Quicken by selecting a bank and having the bank being able to receive a QFX file which I downloaded from my phone (as usual) - I'm able to drop the QFX file but still the message is the same about web connect
  • Gene50
    Gene50 Member ✭✭
    I am new to this forum. Is someone going to fix this or provide feedback. Does Quicken monitor these problems? I use this feature extensively and do not understand why a manual import of transactions using a QFX file is being blocked by Quicken. How do I get this feature back. Please advise in steps and timeframe to resolve this issue.
  • frank6
    frank6 Member ✭✭✭
    same problem. between apple not allowing automatic download like every other card in the world and quicken not working... why do I do this this to myself :(
  • billpiper
    billpiper Member ✭✭
    Amazing that it still works with Quicken for windows. Go figure
  • jmac007
    jmac007 Member ✭✭
    Same issue here. Really a problem if it persists
  • ZamazingT
    ZamazingT Member
    QUICKEN: WHY? Are you kidding me? It has worked every month - still works in Windows. At minimum, you have a responsibility to notify your users, so we don’t spend excessive time trying to make it work, to include when the issue will be solved, if you are going to solve the issue. Is there a work-around? Very frustrating.
  • bbebop
    bbebop Member
    I'm getting the following error message when attempting to import the latest AppleCard QFX file:

"Download unavailable! Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]."

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!
  • BJL
    BJL Mac Beta Beta
    same problem here.
  • Marcus Molina
    Marcus Molina Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Same problem here. Who's going to respond/fix - Quicken or Goldman Sachs?
  • RMat
    RMat Member
    Same problem "Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued"

This was working without any issues since I installed Quicken last year. Please fix this.
  • SRC1954
    SRC1954 Member ✭✭✭
    Same.

Steve
    MS Money/Quicken Classic since 1991
    Quicken Simplifi since 2021

• kbajura
    kbajura Member, Mac Beta Beta
    I'm in the same boat. Wow! Not cool Apple.
  • M Trapani
    M Trapani Member
    Same problem. I just updated quicken as prompted. Is this a quicken problem or apple problem?
  • mboltz802
    mboltz802 Member ✭✭
    Quicken, you *really* need to fix this issue. It's not like GS and Apple are small companies; this is a popular card. Ages ago in Quicken I used to be able to import a QFX *without* having it tied to an online institution, but at least I could have less data entry and tedious reconciliation!! Why is it that Quicken 2005 could do something that Quicken 6.6 (2022) cannot?!

I had the OBSOLETE, but before I understood the full implications tried to "fix" it, and now I get the "Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885].", *even if I disconnect the account*.
  • fredless
    fredless Member
    Me too. Weird. Just started.
  • SK2020
    SK2020 Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. Stopped working. Apple Card no longer found on Quicken list so import won't occur.
This discussion has been closed.