Issue With Net Worth in Saved Reports R38.26

Options
After i updated to R38.26, the Ner Worth in saved repots did not show correctly. It showed amount but did not categories. ON my other computer was notupdated, and shows correctly. Any one have this problem? How do i fix?

Best Answer

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure what you mean by "categories" in your Net Worth report, but if you click on the gear to customize the report, you will see an "Account detail" check box. Is that selected, and if not does selecting that fix the problem?

If that does not fix it, try re-creating the report starting with the built in report at Reports > Net Worth & Balances > Net Worth.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There were some problems with R38.26 and a hot fix was released to address them.  Perhaps the issue you are seeing is one of those issues.  You might want to consider updating to R38.29 via Help > Check for Updates or by downloading the Mondo Patch from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• paul shore
    paul shore Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jim, I. sorry, I meant accounts not categories
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your report does not include any accounts, just the totals?

Did you try re-creating the report? Did that fix it?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • paul shore
    paul shore Member ✭✭
    Options
    i was able to correct the problem by adjusting the column spacing. But too bad; after this update I will have to change every time I do a new one Thanks for your help
This discussion has been closed.