R38.29 - disabled Payment Account after error, now no option to enable an account

Options
Attempted to create a CheckPay - and got an error. The suggestion was to disable the Payment Account (which I did successfully) and then re-enable that Payment Account.

When I select the option to "Review and Repair Payment Accounts" there are no options shown.

I don't have ANY online payees (everyone these days just debits your bank account).

Is there any way to set up CheckPay WITHOUT going through the online account setup?

This is very frustrating for a long-time user of Quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @terry.stoa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I believe that it would be better suited for you to reach out to Quicken Support via phone instead. Our support agents will be better equipped to investigate this issue internally and take appropriate action in order to resolve it which may require assistance from our Tier 2 team and/or an escalation to be filed. Contacting support will also create tickets that can help gauge user impact to get an issue investigated and escalated to our service providers if necessary.

I do apologize for being unable to resolve this from here in the Community! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• terry.stoa
    terry.stoa Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, I will do as you suggested.
This discussion has been closed.