Actual amounts are not populating 2022 budget

Options
Flatliner
Flatliner Member ✭✭
Used Duplicate Budget on my 2021 budget to use for 2022. Corrected budgeted amounts to account for changes. Budget numbers/totals look fine. However, Quicken is not populating the Actual column for 2022 transactions (i.e. all are zeros) in either the Summary or Monthly columns.

Top of budget says Jan 2022 - Dec 31 2022, 12 months bubble selected, Budget as of 1/2022 in bubble at top.

Have tried selecting the 'Reset Date' button and changing some categories and saving. Still nothing.

Ideas?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Flatliner,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

I would recommend restoring from a backup created before this error occurred and then trying to create a Duplicate Budget again. 

Please let me know how this works for you, I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Flatliner
    Flatliner Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello Jasmin, I built the budget in Late Nov 2021 getting ready for 2022. If I restore from a backup before then would I not lose all data entered in Dec, Jan, & Feb?

Would making a copy of my new (not working) 2022 budget possibly work by jogging the system?

Another option I see is to just delete 2022 and make a new one but I have a fairly detailed budget with many lines detailed by month so lots of work to build (which is why started in November) so would only do this as a LAST resort.
This discussion has been closed.