RBC - Investor Connect Site

Options
Chubman4
Chubman4 Member
I dont any internet connection for the RBC investment portfolio site (inestor-connect.com I assume this is not possible but just checking if anyone got this to work. Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Chubman4,

Thank you for contacting the Community with this question. In order to further assist you, I require more information and clarification. 

What exactly is going on in regards to the RBC investment portfolio site and your Quicken account?

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Chubman4
    Chubman4 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jasmine for the help.

There is actualy no proper link for the RBC investor connector site I see. None of the current RBC options connect me to my portfolio. The only way I can see my investments for RBC if I connect via the investor-connect.com. Therefore I have no way to input my investments into Quicken. Any help is appreciated.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chubman4 said:
    Thanks Jasmine for the help.

There is actualy no proper link for the RBC investor connector site I see. None of the current RBC options connect me to my portfolio. The only way I can see my investments for RBC if I connect via the investor-connect.com. Therefore I have no way to input my investments into Quicken. Any help is appreciated.
    Hello @Chubman4,   

I am sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for keeping us informed about the situation.

It sounds as though there is a problem with the instances and achieving a connection. I remain somewhat confused as to what is happening when you attempt to add investments in Quicken. When you click the Add Account button denoted by the '+' symbol in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window, and you are then taken to the Add (Account Type listed here) Account window, which option are you selecting from the drop-down menu once you start typing in the name of the RBC? Note that it may be necessary to contact RBC regarding the proper instance to select, and that asking for a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team may yield better results when doing so.

I hope to hear more from you regarding this issue, if you have the chance to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.