I only have the last 2 months online
sunhath Member ✭
edited March 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Quicken on the Web)
Hi, I did a sync of my accounts on Quicken Web and I only have the last 2 months that are shown online. Balances are correct. On my computer, when using the software, all-year transactions are available. Am I doing something wrong? And how can I rectify and have all transactions available online? Thanks for your help.
Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.
If you haven't already, I suggest resetting your cloud data from your Quicken desktop program and see if that may make a difference. However, before doing so, first, verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below).
If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF").
Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup (just in case). From there, please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.
- Sign out of your Quicken on the Web app
- On your desktop program go to Edit
- Mobile & Web
- Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data
- On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
- Wait for the sync reset to finish
- Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu
- Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
- Wait for it to finish syncing
- Sign back in on your Quicken on the Web app
Let us know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.