Entering transactions very slow since latest release

Options
124»

Answers

• EmKay
    EmKay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Back again. I thought this had improved a bit but, today, with lots of downloaded transactions (end of month) to go through and accept, Quicken is bogging down massively when either accepting those transactions or just switching between accounts. It's bad enough that it seems like Quicken is hung.

Am I alone, in this issue now?

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

• MBK
    MBK Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Its never quite got slow enough to make me think the program is hung. But it is VERY VERY slow when accepting transactions (and significant delays when switching between accounts). Makes Quicken close to unusable.

• lladna
    lladna Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree with MBK. Never quite hangs, but certainly goes very slow way too often. In fact, the entire program crashes (just closes) before it really just freezes if it's taking a long time at times.
    In the end, no improvement noted in last 2-3 years that this has been an issue.
  • EmKay
    EmKay Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

On another thread about the overall slowness of the program, there was a link by (I believe) @Quicken Jasmine to an alert page we were all to bookmark to receive updates about the problem. When I follow that link now, I'm told that I don't have "permission to do that." https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7925832/new-12-19-22-quicken-performance-issue/p1?new=1

Quicken Classic Premier (Windows) R52.33

• jeff2r
    jeff2r Member ✭✭
    edited February 15
    Options

[Removed - Speculation]

This discussion has been closed.