what happened to the ability to move or copy a transaction - or to go to matching transfer

what happened to the ability to move or copy a transaction - or to go to matching transfer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken has been pushing out versions at a furious pace so the first thing to know is "what version are you on?"  (Help > About Quicken)
    I'm not seeing any problem with those functions on R38.30.  You may be encountering a data corruption issue so it wouldn't hurt to try a Validate and Repair.  
  • smuessle
    smuessle Member
    i am on same. i just discovered i can do it under Edit. i used to get the pull down for these actions with a right click. either that ability has been removed or i accidentally changed some defaults.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not seeing this issue, either, and I am running R38.30, as well.  And more specifically I do get the pull down by right clicking.
    I have noticed that sometimes some of the functionality in Quicken can be temporarily corrupted, especially if the program has not been closed for long time.  You might want to try closing and then reopening Quicken to see if that fixes the problem.  If it doesn't, then perhaps rebooting your PC might resolve it.  These are actions others have reported taking that fixed their lost functionality issues.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• smuessle
    smuessle Member
    thanks will try that - just noticed that its okay on wife's computer
This discussion has been closed.