Chat support for Quicken Canada

Robin Whyte
Robin Whyte Member ✭✭
edited April 2022 in All Things Canadian (Mac)
I cannot get the chat link to open. Is this service available in Canada?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Hello @Robin Whyte,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To clarify, Quicken Support is available for both US and Canada. If you are attempting to contact Quicken Support via web-chat please ensure you have enabled pop ups. 

In addition, are you receiving any particular error messages? 

Please let us know so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Robin Whyte
    Robin Whyte Member ✭✭
    Yes I am getting errors. AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (CP _SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-104)
    This is a regular and seems to appear after each Quicken update. It prevents my accounts from updating. Coincidentally (there's always a coincidence) I had to change my bank passwords on the same day but I know these are working with the bank. Obviously I have reset my connections with the new password. See screenshot.
    I will try and address pop-ups.Thanks.
  • Robin Whyte
    Robin Whyte Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    PS. You need these details. I am able to upload qfx files downloaded from my bank into my accounts.

macOS Monterey Version 12.2.1 (21D62)
    Quicken Starter (Canada) Version 6.6.0 (Build 606.43140.100)
    Issue: AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (CP _SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-104)

Last Quicken community message: Multiple account confusions on download (macOS Monterey 12.2.1)
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Robin Whyte,

Thank you for your response, I understand that this can be frustrating. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding this error message. I have added a link to the alert below which you can follow and bookmark in order to stay up to date on any new information, ETA's, or resolutions that may occur. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7907105/ongoing-3-1-22-sync-error-quicken-encountered-an-error-while-communicating-with-our-servers#latest

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work towards a resolution.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.