Mobile Web Sync and unknown transactions

Options
Hello,

I'm running Version 6.6.0 (Build 606.43140.100) on macOS 12.2.1

I turned on Mobile web and Sync. and it either keeps on freezing or it messes up all my balances. I keep the accounts reconciled. and didn't see any new transactions. So I'm guessing is the live opening balance that is affecting this.
I stopped using sync a few months ago. due to having issues and was hopping they had been fixed.
Anyone knows if this is a known problem?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @in2ndo,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing these issues with Mobile Web and Sync. 

In order to further assist you, I require some more information. What account(s) are having the affected balances? Does this occur when trying to do the 'update all' procedure with Mobile, Web and Cloud Sync turned on? 

To start with, I suggest that you try to reset your Quicken Cloud. Doing so does not affect your data file nor other Cloud Accounts (if applicable). Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu 
    2. Preferences... 
    3. Mobile, Web & Alerts
    4. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync OFF 
    5. Click Disable Sync
    6. Navigate to Connected Services
    7. Click Reset (click Reset again on the pop-up box)
    8. Once the Reset completes, navigate back to Mobile, Web & Alerts
    9. Use the toggle button on the left to turn Sync ON
    10. Click Enable Sync
    Once that is done, go back to Mobile, Web & Alerts to select/deselect the accounts as desired and see if the issue still continues to persist.

Please let me know how it goes after performing these steps, I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.