Apple Card

Options
Bobalaska
Bobalaska Member ✭✭✭
Despite message from moderator that the Apple Card issue has been resolved it has not been. I still am getting the following error message when trying to import downloaded .qfx into Quicken: "Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]."
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Bobalaska,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are still experiencing this issue. 

First, could you please tell me what version of Quicken you are using? You can do this by going to Quicken>About Quicken.

First, I suggest refreshing the Financial Institution List, you can do this by:
    1. Navigate to Accounts > New 
    2. At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
    3. Wait for the list to finish updating and " Updated: " displays the current date.
    4. Click the Show List button to continue

I have also added a link where other users discuss how they were able to download their QFX from Apple Card after the issue was resolved:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20249963#Comment_20249963

I hope that you find this to be of use, let me know how it goes so we can continue to troubleshoot if needed. 

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.