Apple Card Goldman Sachs Bank export of monthly transaction broken?

JCRJCR
JCRJCR Member
Tried multiple times to export February Apple Card transaction and apply them to Quicken. It worked in December and January but now just gives a "Download not available" error when I try to apply the file to Quicken

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @JCRJCR,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this. 

We did have an active alert regarding the Apple Card yesterday, however, it has been resolved. 

There are two things that I would try; the first being just simply completely closing out, or force quitting, the Quicken application. The second thing that I suggest would be to refresh the Financial Institution. You can do this by:
    1. Navigate to Accounts > New 
    2. At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
    3. Wait for the list to finish updating and " Updated: " displays the current date.
    4. Click the Show List button to continue
    Please let me know how these steps work for you, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.