quicken for mac not downloading all transactions
bmilewski82 Member ✭
edited April 2022 in Registers & Transactions (Mac)
Several accounts (investor 360, American-Capital Funds, Nationwide Annuity) does not consistently download all transactions. Using the settings download menu for each account, when i select and save the "download all transactions", after 1 download session, the menu reverts back to "download transactions starting (today)". I've tried several times changing the setting on all these accounts to "download all transactions", but the setting does not hold. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error.
First, I suggest doing a test run in which you deactivate and reactivate one of the accounts with which this error is occurring. You can do this by:
FIRST SAVE A BACKUP!!!
Deactivate an account
- Click on the account name in the bar down the side of Quicken Mac
- Click the Settings gear icon in the bottom-right corner
- Click the Downloads tab
- Click the Disconnect account button
- Click Done
Important: If you are deactivating/reactivating an account to resolve an issue, you will need to deactivate all the accounts with that affected financial institution that you have activated in Quicken (including hidden ones). Once they are all deactivated, then you can follow the steps to reactivate.
To Reactivate Account(s)
- Click the account name in the list displayed down the side of Quicken to open the register.
- Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
- Go to the Downloads tab.
- Click the Connect Account button.
- Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
- Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
- Click Continue.
Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.-Quicken Jasmine0
This discussion has been closed.