Interfirst Mortgage connection

merdadp
merdadp Member ✭✭
Hi-
I'm trying to add a new mortgage i have with Interfirst Mortgage company. When i use the FI in the list and enter my credentials, I get stuck in a window where it is trying to connect but never does.
The website listed in the FI list is www.interfirst.com
However, this is not the login for the mortgage servicing site. Rather it is
https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/myinterfirstmortgagecompany/#/login
I am wondering if others are having a similar problem or if theymay have changed their servicing provider? Any help appreciated.
thanks

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @merdadp

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error.

Could you please send your information logs over to Quicken? You can do this by going to Help>Report a Problem

Please let me know once you have done this, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• merdadp
    merdadp Member ✭✭
    Thanks Jasmine- it is uploaded now.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Just my 2cents' worth ... I would not bother attempting to activate any loan or mortgage account for downloading.  (Not discussing LOC or HELOC accounts here which should be treated like credit card accounts)

At least in Quicken for Windows, an online-connected loan or mortgage account does NOT have a transaction register. All data shown in the account come from whatever information the bank downloads to you ... if this process works at all.

As a result of being connected, the scheduled payment transaction reminder cannot transfer the amount of principal paid into the (non existent) account register and must use a category, usually something like Loan:Principal, instead. The category seems to vary with the Loan Type you selected when creating the loan account in Quicken.

Effective with Quicken Windows 2018+
    you can deactivate an online-connected loan account and regain full control over your transaction register.  However, you should still review the Scheduled Reminder (or Memorized Payee List entry) associated with the monthly loan payments to ensure they now transfer Principal to the loan account register and not to a Category.

If you're a Q Mac user, you should be able to do something similar about setting up and maintaining an offline mortgage account together with a correctly calculated Scheduled Transaction Reminder for the monthly payments from your checking account.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @merdadp

Thank you for your response and for uploading your logs. 

In order to further assist you with this error, we need you to contact Quicken Support so they may walk you through troubleshooting steps and escalate the issue if needed. I have created a ticket for you, which you may give to the Quicken Support representative so they may know the issue that is occurring and further assist you. Your ticket number is: Ticket T1-IN - 9296742.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.