Quicken Downloads

Options
Steven H.
Steven H. Member ✭✭
Hello all. I recently had to upgrade my Mac OS because the new version of Quicken required it to be able to continue downloading my transactions. So I upgraded my Mac OS, then I upgraded Quicken, and now I have no new transactions downloaded for the last three days. I try to update my accounts but nothing new shows up. With that being written, I find it odd that on the mobile Quicken app on my iPhone, new transactions appear there, but not on my desktop.

Anyone have any solutions?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Steven H.,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which Financial Institution is this occurring with? Do you receive any sort of error code or message when trying to update? What occurs when you utilize the 'update all' function? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Steven H.
    Steven H. Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @"Quicken Jasmine" said:
    > Hello @"Steven H.",
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 
    >
    > Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which Financial Institution is this occurring with? Do you receive any sort of error code or message when trying to update? What occurs when you utilize the 'update all' function? 
    >
    > I look forward to hearing your response. 

Jasmine,

I'm not certain if it is affecting every financial institution because it's obvious there's one that does update and not all financial institutions I download transactions from have frequent transactions, but the one that I'm having an issue with is Capital One. The mobile app on my iPhone shows transactions that my desktop app doesn't. I receive no error messages of any sort and when I do update my accounts, nothing takes place regarding new transactions.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steven H. said:
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @Steven H.,
    >
    > Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 
    >
    > Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which Financial Institution is this occurring with? Do you receive any sort of error code or message when trying to update? What occurs when you utilize the 'update all' function? 
    >
    > I look forward to hearing your response. 

Jasmine,

I'm not certain if it is affecting every financial institution because it's obvious there's one that does update and not all financial institutions I download transactions from have frequent transactions, but the one that I'm having an issue with is Capital One. The mobile app on my iPhone shows transactions that my desktop app doesn't. I receive no error messages of any sort and when I do update my accounts, nothing takes place regarding new transactions.
    Hello @Steven H.

I apologize that this issue is still ongoing. Thank you for keeping in communications with us about this issue. 

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Capital One and issues with connecting to online services. You can follow the thread linked below for additional details and updates:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-3-8-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • Steven H.
    Steven H. Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @Steven H.
    >
    > I apologize that this issue is still ongoing. Thank you for keeping in communications with us about this issue. 
    >
    > Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Capital One and issues with connecting to online services. You can follow the thread linked below for additional details and updates:
    >
    > https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900427/ongoing-3-8-22-capital-one-cc-901-501-502-or-prompt-to-re-authorize-accounts#latest
    >
    > Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have.
    >
    > Thanks again,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Jared,

I'm not certain your reply addresses my issue. I am not receiving any error messages. When I go to "Update All Accounts", it seems nothing happens. This is in stark contrast to what my experience was before upgrading Quicken to "Version 6.6.1" a few days ago where I was able to download transactions with no issues. Now when I try to update my accounts, nothing seems to happen and no new downloads appear. My mobile Quicken app on my iPhone shows new transactions. but they aren't downloading on my desktop when I try to update my accounts.

Steve
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Steven H.,

Thank you for your response, I am sorry that this error is occurring. 

The Active Alert that @Quicken Jared posted is relevant to your situation as it involves issues with connecting to Capital One's online banking services.

However, since this error is only occurring in the desktop application of Quicken, we can try one troubleshooting step that will let us know for sure if the error you are experiencing is in regards to the alert that we have posted. 

I suggest creating a test file and adding the Capital One account(s) to see if any transactions download. First, we recommend that you save a backup, just in case. Next, you can add a test file by going to File>New>Start from Scratch. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.