Update Error for Synchrony Bank Credit Cards After Upgrade to Version 6.6.1 (macOS 12.2.1)

LMoore
LMoore Member ✭✭
Download Error (-28)
FI_TIMEOUT:FDP-102:Hystrix:: Hystrix Command Timeout
Occured while executing request for Institutionld=3307
Last attempt: Yesterday - 7:56 AM
2 new transactions downloaded
Download Error (-28)
FL_TIMEOUT:FDP-102:Hystrix:: Hystrix

All other accounts updated without issue.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @LMoore,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you currently have running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken
    To start with, I suggest deactivating and then reactivating the accounts. You can do this by: 

Quicken Connect accounts:

1. Click the Add Account button (the plus sign above the Accounts panel) and select the type of account you wish to add.
    2. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard.
    3. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).

Error -28 -29 and -32 in Quicken for Mac

1. Click Continue.

Direct Connect accounts:

1. Click the account name in the list displayed down the left side of Quicken, to open the register.
    2. Click the Settings gear in the lower right corner of the register view.
    3. In the next screen, select the Downloads tab.
    4. Click Disconnect Account.
    5. Repeat steps 2-4 for all accounts with the same financial institution.
    6. Click the Settings gear again, then select Connect Account.
    7. Type in the financial institution name and walk through the wizard (select Direct Connect when presented with the list of connection types).
    8. Choose LINK on the screen displayed after Quicken finds the available accounts at the financial institution for your login credentials, and carefully link to your existing Quicken account(s).
    9. Click Continue.

Direct Connect users: If the steps above do not resolve the issue, please contact your financial institution for further assistance. 

I have also added a link that discusses these steps and the error you are receiving in detail:

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-28-29-and-32-quicken-mac

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.