fidelity 401k accounts no longer working

Dana Caulder
Dana Caulder Member ✭✭
I had three accounts at Fidelity NetBenefits connected and working for some time now. I just did the most recent upgrade to Version 6.6.2 (Build 606.43218.100) and now the links are broken. I went thru the steps to reconnect to Fidelity, but now only 2 of my three accounts at Fidelity appear when I connect to Fidelity and try to link the Fidelity accounts to my Quicken accounts.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Dana Caulder,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

What kind of account is the one that is not appearing? Could you please create a test file and add the Fidelity account(s) to see if the third one still does not appear? You can do this by going to File>New>Start from Scratch. 

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Dana Caulder
    Dana Caulder Member ✭✭
    That does not work - still showing only two accounts. The account that is missing is a BrokerageLink account associated with my 401k
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Dana Caulder,

Thank you for your response and for attempting a test file with me. 

Due to the account still not appearing in a test file, I recommend reaching out to Fidelity regarding this issue. Quicken only pulls in the accounts that the Financial Institution gives access to. Fidelity may be able to provide further information, and I am certain that they are eager to receive feedback from customers. Keep in mind that it may be necessary to request to speak with a Tier 2 representative or an escalations agent, as they are likely to have a greater degree of familiarity with third-party software and its interactions with their online banking services.

Please let me know how this goes. 
    Thank you. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.