Bank of America Pending Transactions

Options
1Macaddict
1Macaddict Member
Hello, I saw this posted back in December but haven't seen a resolution for it.

When I reconcile (or attempt to reconcile) my checking account at Bank of America it is including the pending transaction. Since the pending transactions are included, the balance is not correct.

The only time I can actually use the online balance to reconcile the account, I have to wait until a time when there are no pending transactions.

Is there a resolution for this or a setting that I need to change?

Thanks much

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @1Macaddict,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

I recommend reaching out to Bank of America if you have not already. The transactions and balance that Quicken receives for your account(s) come from the link between Bank of America and Quicken. Bank of America may be able to provide further information, and I am certain that they are eager to receive feedback from customers. Keep in mind that it may be necessary to request to speak with a Tier 2 representative or an escalations agent, as they are likely to have a greater degree of familiarity with third-party software and its interactions with their online banking services.

I have also included a link to another discussion thread that sheds more light upon this topic:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7902570/bank-not-providing-correct-balance

I hope this helps and I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.