Canceling Transactions caught in Processing mode

Options
cgbertsche
cgbertsche Member ✭✭
I have a number of transactions caught in Processing mode. They are outdated and not in processing; just seem caught. However they cannot be deleted without first being canceled. Too many hours have been spent with Quicken Support (and elevated support) without success. Apparently without canceling these transactions Check Pay cannot be (re)activated (micro deposits do not go through). All had been working fine, until it didn't. Over 10 hours with Quicken on the phone has been to no avail. I've gone through all the validation steps. Help.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hello @cgbertsche,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this persistent issue and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try to Review and Repair Payments. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the Gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Payments in the dropdown menu.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cgbertsche
    cgbertsche Member ✭✭
    Options
    That did not work. However, what did work was 1) Reconcile 2) Highlight and “Delete” relevant entries from Reconcile list. No idea why that should do the trick, but it did.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @cgbertsche Thanks for the update as well as for sharing the solution you found!

Glad to hear that worked for you. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.