how to set up manual mortgage account on mac since Freedom mortgage isn't working

pamela77
pamela77 Member ✭✭✭
I'd like to set up my mortgage manually on my mac. Is there a guideline somewhere on how to do it? I'd like to be able to see the future like I could when Freedom mortgage was working on quicken mac. I already do understand about splitting the transaction into interest and mortgage payment. Thank you for your help,
Pamela

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @pamela77,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To add a manual mortgage account, please navigate to Accounts > New > Loans > Mortgage. You will be taken to our financial institution list. Instead of selecting a financial institution, you will simply click Continue. On the following screen, you will see the option to Enter transactions manually will be pre-selected; click Continue again.

You will now be prompted to enter the account's Opening Balance. Once entered, click Finish, then click Add Loan Terms (at the bottom of the screen) and you will then be able to enter the necessary loan details.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.