edited April 2022 in Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)
I continually get this for selected accounts "Sorry, but we can not process your MFA answers now. Please try again later."
berny123 said:I continually get this for selected accounts "Sorry, but we can not process your MFA answers now. Please try again later."
I am sorry to hear about this issue with multi-factor authentication. Thank you for bringing this problem to the Quicken Community for discussion and assistance.
In order to be of service, we will need some additional information. When did this problem begin? Is it affecting more than one account, and if so, what financial institution(s) are those accounts associated with? Are you receiving MFA codes via text or email, and are they arriving successfully?
I look forward to hearing your replies.
It is for JP Morgan Chase accounts and they have been coming for a few weeks. The MFA codes have been successfully coming via email0
Thank you for your response.
First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you currently have running?
- Quicken > About Quicken
- Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts
- Uncheck any accounts with this specific financial institution that are checked as hidden in Lists
- Open the account register and navigate to the Settings gear on the bottom-right corner
- Click on the Downloads tab
- Click Disconnect Account (if there are more than one account associated with this financial institution, please repeat steps 1 through 3 for each account)
- Quit Quicken
- Open Finder and navigate to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access app
- On the left panel in the Keychain Access app, set the Keychains to Login and the Category to Passwords
- Search for the financial institution's name in the top-right search field and delete any entries found showing "Quicken password for [your financial institution username] at [financial institution name] "
- Quit the Keychain Access app and reopen Quicken
- Navigate to Accounts > New and choose the appropriate account type for the accounts that you previously deactivated
- At the bottom of the window showing the list of the financial institutions, click on the "My bank is not listed" question mark icon, then click Update List
- Wait for the list to finish updating and " Updated: " displays the current date.
- Click the Show List button to continue
- Use the search field at the top of the list to find and select your financial institution and click Continue
- Follow the prompts to sign in using your login credentials associated with the financial institution
- If the accounts have been found successfully; use the dropdown menus to link each account to the appropriate account in Quicken
This discussion has been closed.