Transaction Values are Reversed

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Credit Card Downloads are BACKWARDS.

Comments

• Chevybass
    Chevybass Member ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hi all,
    I have a Truist Visa CC account and my transactions are backwards as well. I use a direct connection for the download. The reversed transactions started about two weeks ago when the transactions doubled for a couple of days....meaning the same charge was downloaded twice, one was posted as a charge and the other was posted as a payment...both had the same information and amount. Since then they have not doubled, but only downloaded in reverse. I attached a screen shot of a transaction that I downloaded today...it was a "charge" however, it was posted through the bank download as a "payment". As you can see it was posted in the incorrect column.

Also, my Quicken is for Mac.

Can someone please help?

Thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello All, 

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this, though we apologize for any inconvenience.

We are looking further into this matter. Meanwhile, if you are experiencing this, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files and (if possible) screenshots attached.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue.

The more problem reports we receive, the better! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pdolson53
    pdolson53 Member
    Options
    me too! will try to submit problem
This discussion has been closed.