Budget transactions not reporting

kfunk
kfunk Member
Budget actuals are incorrect for some months. Not going to try re-creating. This is silly and a recurring issue. Is Quicken doing anything about it?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    kfunk said:
    Budget actuals are incorrect for some months. Not going to try re-creating. This is silly and a recurring issue. Is Quicken doing anything about it?
    Hello @kfunk

I am sorry to hear about this issue with budgets. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this before the Quicken Community.

In order to be of assistance, we will require some additional information. What is happening with the budgets, specifically? Are they over balance? How many months are affected in the budget? Also, when did you first notice this issue?

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • kfunk
    kfunk Member
    The actual amounts reported are changed. upon further investigating, it appears as if the split transaction item amounts were changed. The total amount of the register remains the same, but the splits are a fixed amount and don't add up to the total. So reporting and budgets are now jibberish.
  • kfunk
    kfunk Member
    It appears to have changed every split paycheck prior to mid-March 2022. Still looking at other categories.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It appears to have changed every split paycheck prior to mid-March 2022. Still looking at other categories."
    This is a known issue as discussed here:
    The latest release, available here
    should prevent this from happening going but you're going to have to load a backup prior to R39.17 & R39.21 to get those "prior to mid-March 2022" entries corrected, then work forward from there.
  • kfunk
    kfunk Member
    Thanks Tom. I was able to re-construct from an early march back-up.
This discussion has been closed.